What role is technology playing when it comes to accelerating the energy transition and innovation? In this episode, we were fortunate to have the opportunity to sit down with SAP’s Innovation Evangelist and Futurist Tom Raftery, to discuss key trends changing the sector landscape and how Connected Energy will have an impact on utilities today and in the future.
- Changing perspectives and shifts in global trends
- Connected Internet of Energy explained
- New business models for utilities
- What’s in store for energy clients
- Future view of the digital workday
And follow Tom on Twitter at @Tom_Raftery & on LinkedIN
Music Info: Corporate Ambient - AShamaluevMusic.
Music Link: https://www.ashamaluevmusic.com/corporate-music